Monday, May 13, 2013

Week 3

G'day all

I hope all you mothers had a lovely day yesterday and that your families spoiled you rotten! What did you do to 'celebrate' the day or what did your families do for you? Was it Mother's Day in your birth country too? Put a short comment at the end of this blog answering the above questions.

Did you enjoy working on The Big Scam last Monday? I don't think everyone has handed in the worksheets yet! I hope I get the rest of them today!

I talked last week about using PowerPoint as part of your oral presentation so today you can start practising using it! Have a look at this YouTube video explaining how to use it. If you need to get more information then have a look at some other links for help. My home internet is running very, very slowly because my daughter has been downloading a lot of shows recently so I couln't do anything on the blog at home. As a result,  I couldn't access my little  presentation!

When you have had a look at the tutorials, then it's time to start a little practice. Choose an Australian animal. Look up some information and pictures of it and make a little PowerPoint presentation. If you don't finish then remember to save it on a USB so you can retrieve it next week.

Good luck! Happy blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Mother’s Day is a really good and meaningful day. Every mum is very special to her children. All of us know that being a mother is not an easy job so people usually pay more attention to this day. As far as I am concerned, my mum is the best faithful woman I know because she has raised my younger brother and me alone for 16 years. I do not live with my mum now, because she lives in China. I called her and said Happy Mother’s Day to her. I was surprised that mum had prepared something for me even though I did not give her any present. I believe that she loves me most. Thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do not have mother's day, but we have women's day held on 8th of March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents in overseas so we didn't do anything for mothers day. This weekend I worked though whole weekend. In Uzbekistan we don't have Mothers day.

    ReplyDelete