Monday, May 6, 2013

Week 2

South Cronulla
G'day all

I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. The weather was lovely again wasn't it? My husband and I met some friends for breakfast in Cronulla yesterday. It was so busy because it was such a lovely morning! The sun was so bright I actually had a problem taking the photo!

Last week I tried to create a Facebook group for this class but I couldn't get anything to upload! Perhaps today I'll just get your Facebook details and try from home!

Today I'd like you to publish your recount about the holidays if you haven't already done so. Then I'd like you to go this link and complete the activity.  Follow the text and you'll have no problem working out who dunnit????

If you get through that, talk to me and I'll give you something else to work on!

Have a good week and happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment